Hello again,

On 06/08/2015 07:29 PM, Andrew Morgan wrote:> It's really easy to write
your own login page within CAS by modifying
> jsp and CSS files.

There is no doubt that the CAS login page is versatile and can be
customized, there might be installations where this is not sufficient
and a new login page is necessary.

On 06/09/2015 02:31 PM, "Borys Pogoreło" wrote:
> We have also customized our CAS login page, but
> we can't make it a true part of another website (with dynamically created
> menus etc.) without ugly hacks.

Which is exactly my point.
The CAS login page does all the replay supression and session handling
nicely it's sad to not use this functionality just because one needs the
login page to run on another machine with different code.

Regards

Christian