From: Ben Branch [mailto:bbra...@uco.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:10 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] MailChimp + CAS + OAuth 2.0

Misagh,

Thank you for your reply.  I didn't think the Shibboleth side of things
would come into play, but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going
to run into any configuration issues with using the CAS-Shib plugin along
with enabling OAuth support.  Just for more clarification, I take it that
CAS setup as an OAuth provider allows it to directly use the OAuth
authentication handler whereas the OAuth Proxy basically delegates OAuth
authentication to the CAS, similarly to what the CAS-Shib plugin does?

Ben Branch
UNIX/Linux Administrator

University of Central Oklahoma

ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCE

100 N. University Drive, Box 122

Edmond, OK 73034

D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbranch@uco. <mailto:bbranch@uco.> edu
| www.uco.edu <http://www.uco.edu/>

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything
great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows
nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In
this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do
not fancy I know what I do not know."  - Socrates