Hi everybody,
I have currently installed a CAS server by following the maven war overlay
convention.
I am running also Apache Directory Server for LDAP authentication.
The integration works fine and if you provide the principles correct, it is
successfully authenticated.
I want to establish SSO for the applications which will be CAS services.
I correctly configured web.xml for the cas client and it is succesfully
being redirected to the login page when i open the application via browser.
Everything works fine till now but there is one issue which i am facing at
the moment.
CAS does not redirect back to the application.
Below is the url for the redirection:

*https://localhost:8443/cas/login?TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8443%2Fcas-sample-java-webapp%2F*

According to the documentation, i expected service=application_url but here
TARGET as a key.

On the other hand, if i change TARGET to service, CAS throws exception,
saying,

*Application Not Authorized to Use CAS*

How can i configure my java application as a java client?

I am currently using the latest cas version, 4.0.2

Hope you can give me some hints.

I could not get success by following the current documentation and
templates.

Thanks
.
Best regards.