We're currently running the shib idp 2 and CAS 3, with plans to upgrade
to idp 3 by the end of the year and to CAS 4 once 4.1 comes out.
Evidentally idp 3 has CAS protocol support and I was wondering how that
compares to CAS itself. They say the idp CAS support is intended to
supplant a separate CAS server, but didn't really know what
features/functionality might be lost if migrating to the idp CAS
implementation.

I was just wondering if anybody here is familiar with both and might be
able to provide some pros/cons of consolidating CAS into the idp vs
continuing to maintain a separate CAS deployment?

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@cpp.edu