all of the services, but it must just be checking from memory rather
than actually watching the file for changes.

Chris

>>> "Ourada, John" <jour...@depaul.edu> 07/27/15 8:20 AM >>>
        Ours changes very infrequently also, but has started changing
more now that we have external apps that need to authenticate.  Those
require a manual entry in  the deployer config file.  It requires a
manual restart of CAS application to reload them.  I haven’t looked at
4.1 yet, but it would be nice if the app would look for updated service
registry files and reloaded them periodically.

 -john

   From: Christopher Myers [mailto:cmy...@mail.millikin.edu]
 Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 7:16 AM
 To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
 Subject: Re: [cas-user] Drop the management webapp

 Honestly, our CAS configuration changes so infrequently that we don't
even need to use a regular service registry; we just have our configs
stored in the deployerConfigContext.xml  file directly.

 Chris

 >>> Jérôme LELEU<lel...@gmail.com> 07/26/15 9:08 AM >>>
  Hi,

  The CAS service model has strongly evolved for the CAS server v4.1 and
the powerful new policies are hard to define through a UI. Maintining
this webapp requires a lot  of work.

  The default services registry is now based on JSON files which also
makes manual editing a lot easier.

  I'm in favor of dropping the CAS management webapp or maybe first
moving it into a separate project.

  I'd like to get feedbacks on this idea: do CAS deployers use it? How?

  Thanks.

  Best regards,

  Jérôme

cmy...@mail.millikin.edu