From: Nicolás [mailto:nico...@devels.es]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:19 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Unable to reach /cas-management

Hi,

I'm running Jasig CAS 4.0.4 and been trying to deploy the cas-management
webapp, however, something is not working right since I cannot even reach
the cas-management URL. That's what I've done so far:

pom.xml:

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
        <artifactId>cas-management-webapp</artifactId>
        <version>${cas.version}</version>
        <type>war</type>
       <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>
</dependencies>

cas-management.properties:

# hosts and urls
# CAS
cas.host=http://mydomain.com:8080
cas.prefix=${cas.host}/cas
cas.securityContext.casProcessingFilterEntryPoint.loginUrl=${cas.prefix}/login
cas.securityContext.ticketValidator.casServerUrlPrefix=${cas.prefix}
# Management
cas-management.host=${cas.host}
cas-management.prefix=${cas-management.host}/cas-management
cas-management.securityContext.serviceProperties.service=${cas-management.prefix}/j_spring_cas_security_check
cas-management.securityContext.serviceProperties.adminRoles=ROLE_ADMIN

user-details.properties:

adminuser=adminpasswd,ROLE_ADMIN

By now, I haven't customized anything else in terms of debugging, so at this
time the serviceRegistryDao is still set to
org.jasig.cas.services.InMemoryServiceRegistryDaoImpl.

The 'mvn package' command goes smoothly, the cas.war file is generated and
put in the webapps directory of tomcat, the problem is that I can't reach
the http://mydomain.com:8080/cas-management URL, as it throws a 404 error.
Also tried http://mydomain.com:8080/cas/cas-management but it gets
redirected to http://mydomain.com:8080/cas/login. There's nothing relevant
in the tomcat7 logs to determine what the problem is (no error).

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for any hint.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org