From: Mahantesh Prasad Katti
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 2:39 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] problem with POST requests

Hi ,

We have a casified java application. This application exposes a bunch of REST
apis. When accessing POST APIs from another application by explicitly obtaining
the service ticket and appending it to the target URL, the calls are failing.
Apparently, the after the ticket validation happens successfully, the POST body
data gets lost and the service call fails because of that. Do we need to modify
the server auth module to handle this scenario? Note that this happens for POST
calls only. The get calls work just fine.

We are using the CAS JASPIC jar available from google groups. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards
Prasad

mahantesh.ka...@indecomm.net