So i found a shell script on github (https://gist.github.com/dodok1/4134605)
that is doing in a way what i want. I tried it on an API call and i got my
response.
The script authenticate me, creates a PGT and validates a ST. So at this point
i should not have any trouble to request another resource that requires a CAS
authentication, however i still have as an answer that i need to authenticate
myself to the CAS server.

I'm using this script before anything on my php script using shell_exec(), but
i got an error at the phpCAS::proxy() and the php code is not working  even
though i'm correctly authenticated.

Thanks for your help.