Hi,

We are trying to implement the cas 2 protocol attribute release and it seems to
be working for the most part after adding the necessary changes to the
casServiceValidationSuccess.jsp the only problem we run into is with attribute
names that contain spaces.  It seems to cause the cas ticket validation process
to fail on the client side.  Since we can't really go back and change the
attribute names without causing problems with other saml1 clients we changed to
the code to use fn:replace() instead of the fn:escapeXML() for the attribute
names and we would advise anyone who wishes to use CAS 2 protocol of the new
attribute names.  After making the changes we can see all the attributes and
don't run into any problems with the client we are testing phpcas 1.3.2.

Is there any problems that might arise from having used fn:replace to take out
the spaces contained in the attribute name and not implement the fn:excapeXML
function for the attribute name value? Is there a way to use both in the
casServiceValidationSuccess.jsp page?

<cas:attributes>

<c:forEach var="auth" items="${assertion.chainedAuthentications}">

    <c:forEach var="attr" items="${auth.principal.attributes}" >
        <cas:${fn:replace(attr.key,'
','')}>${fn:escapeXml(attr.value)}</cas:${fn:replace(attr.key,' ','')}>

    </c:forEach>

</c:forEach>

</cas:attributes>

Thanks!