I'm going to be doing a presentation or possibly a series of presentations on
CAS for developers new to using it, and I wanted to throw in an intro slide
about CAS's history before getting into the how CAS is used.

Does anyone have any references / knowledge  about CAS's history?
 I know it was created at Yale by Shawn Bayern.   Is there any interesting
early history I should include?   Are there any early CAS stories?  Or
publications?
I'd be interested at anything at all about the early history of CAS.

There will be a recording of my presentation, so if anyone would like the
youtube link let me know  and I can send it privately or post it to the list.

Thanks,
Nancy