Hello CAS community!

We have recently encountered an issue in CAS 4.0 and 4.1 when building it
locally. The JRadius plugin depends on JRadius 1.0.0, which should be placed in
the following repository, according to the POM file:
http://coova-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/mvn

Unfortunately it seems that the repository is not available anymore and we are
not able to find any other public repository with version 1.0.0.

Although we have the JRadius libraries cached locally, I'd like to ask whether
you plan to update the dependency in 4.0 and 4.1 as you did it for 4.2 (I see a
dependency to JRadius 1.1.5 hosted in the JitPack repository).

I'm aware of this bug report: https://github.com/coova/jradius/issues/1
But it is not clear if they plan to publish older versions into JitPack too.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
   Jarda