From: Aaron Grant [mailto:asgr...@oakland.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 10:23 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS Management Bug?

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue when adding
multiple services to the CAS management console.

We create a new service... and it gives it a unique ID of say...
9223372036854775807. We save this and see it in the service registry. So we
add another one through the CAS management UI and it reuses the same unique
ID and overwrites the last one we just added.

We tried this with multiple browsers and computers also and see the same
results so it doesn't appear to be a browser caching issue or anything.

CAS: 4.0.3 (using the same version for the cas-management-webapp dependency)

Thanks!

Aaron

--

Aaron Grant