Hello,

Has anyone managed to get the management console working with a TLS
configuration?  The configuration shown on the 4.1.x page uses the ldap-server
and ldap-user-service namespace configuration options.  From what I can tell, I
need to use a DefaultTlsDirContextAuthenticationStrategy, and to do that I
believe I would need to load the implementation classes as beans directly.

I’m currently using service configuration in LDAP – does anyone have a working
config with TLS that they would be willing to share parts of?

Kate