Thanks but you're script don't provide must attributes.

I this this in logs :

2015-09-24 22:16:26,188 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Attempting
LDAP authentication for guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org+password
2015-09-24 22:16:26,193 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - LDAP
response:
[org.ldaptive.auth.AuthenticationResponse@801674609::authenticationResultCode=AUTHENTICATION_HANDLER_SUCCESS,
ldapEntry=[dn=uid=guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org,ou=People,dc=hisyl,dc=org[[uid[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]],
[mail[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]], [sn[Chéramy]],
[givenName[Guillaume]]], responseControls=null, messageId=-1],
accountState=null, result=true, resultCode=SUCCESS, message=null,
controls=null]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,188 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Attempting
LDAP authentication for guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org+password
2015-09-24 22:16:26,193 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - LDAP
response:
[org.ldaptive.auth.AuthenticationResponse@801674609::authenticationResultCode=AUTHENTICATION_HANDLER_SUCCESS,
ldapEntry=[dn=uid=guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org,ou=People,dc=hisyl,dc=org[[uid[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]],
[mail[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]], [sn[Chéramy]],
[givenName[Guillaume]]], responseControls=null, messageId=-1],
accountState=null, result=true, resultCode=SUCCESS, message=null,
controls=null]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [uid[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]]
principal attribute: [mail[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [sn[Chéramy]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [givenName[Guillaume]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,195 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
LdapAuthenticationHandler successfully authenticated
guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org+password
2015-09-24 22:16:26,196 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] - No
resolver configured for LdapAuthenticationHandler. Falling back to
handler principal guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org
2015-09-24 22:16:26,198 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
Authenticated guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org with credentials
[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org+password].
2015-09-24 22:16:26,199 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
Attribute map for guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org:
[...]

So we can see CAS retrive attributes :
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [uid[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [mail[guillaume.cher...@hisyl.org]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [sn[Chéramy]]
2015-09-24 22:16:26,194 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - Found
principal attribute: [givenName[Guillaume]]

But cas client can't see ths attributes :-(