I don't follow. Why or how is the .NET client sending your logout
requests?

From: Zhou, Yan [mailto:yan.x.z...@questdiagnostics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:45 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] logout redirect not use "service" but "TARGET" for
.NET application?

Hi there,

I am using Jasig CAS 3.x.  As user logout, we want them to go back to the
login page (not staying in the CAS logout page).  I understand that I need
to append "service=xxxxx" at the end of /cas/logout as a query parameter.
That works well for all our Java based client, which by default uses
"service" for such parameter.

We have an issue with .NET application. It automatically adds
"TARGET=xxxxx" (not "service").  So, CAS server does not know it meant a
redirect after logout.  Is there any way to configure CAS to accept both
"service" and "TARGET" for serviceParameterName?

Thanks,

Yan Zhou | Quest Diagnostics Incorporated | Lead Engineer, Healthcare IT
Solutions | 4690 Parkway Drive | Mason, OH 45040 USA | phone +1
513-204-2613 | fax +1 513-229-5505 |  yan.x.z...@questdiagnostics.com
<mailto:yan.x.z...@questdiagnostics.com>  | www.questdiagnostics.com
<http://www.questdiagnostics.com>

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended
only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical
information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful
for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate
confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments.
Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
prohibited.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>  as: mmoay...@unicon.net