> On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:15 AM, Mahantesh Prasad Katti
> <mahantesh.ka...@indecomm.net> wrote:
>
> Also this run time decision of whether I want to go to CAS A / CAS B, is done
> by the CAS client right?

Yes. It’s done by whatever component that decides the need for authentication.

> So if I read what you said correctly, release 4.2 clients will be built for
> such a scenario?

4.2 release is about the server; not the client. That said, I don’t know if
this feature will go into 4.2 yet because it will impact core APIs which we
can’t change for a minor release. The idea is that you get to select the
authentication strategy on a per-service basis.