The /logout resource on the CAS server should destroy the TGT for that user.
It should also destroy the corresponding TGC for the *cas server domain*.
Apache + mod_auth_cas is an extra session for a cas client.  From a user-agent
point of view, this session appears to be part of the cas client domain.

Proxied CAS Client
------------------
mod_auth_cas: session determines whether user has been authenticated and
exports attributes to back end webapp.
webapp: Web app specific session info.

vs.

Integrated CAS Client
webapp: session determines whether user has been authenticated, holds
attributes, and web app specific session info.

In both of those scenarios, the CAS server maintains a TGT, and the user's
browser maintains a matching TGC for the CAS server domain.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Systems Programmer
Lafayette College