Hi,

CAS v4.1.1 seems to contain a fix for that issue, but I don’t see anything in
v4.0.6. Maybe for v4.0.7?

Benjamin Audy
IT Security Analyst
École de technologie supérieure

Le 19 oct. 2015 à 11:19, Vincent Bonamy
<vincent.bon...@univ-rouen.fr<mailto:vincent.bon...@univ-rouen.fr>> a écrit :

Hello,

I had the same problem here .

In addition to the logs given above , I also got the following error (cas.log -
I attached the full trace):
"""
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created (missing
no-arg constructor): org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLogger
"""

So, I modified AbstractCasExpirationPolicy.log so that it becomes static :

In
cas-server-core/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/ticket/support/AbstractCasExpirationPolicy.java
"""
protected final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger protected ( this.getClass
());
"""
becomes
"""
protected static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger (
AbstractCasExpirationPolicy.class ) ;
"""

With this workaround, I have no more errors and my 4.1.0 works well (not yet in
production however).

In logs, I noticed also some warnings about log4/slf4j ...

"""
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/apache-tomcat-8.0.26-cas/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.3.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/apache-tomcat-8.0.26-cas/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-core-4.1.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory]
"""

and

"""
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.logging).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more
info.
"""

Thank you,