Yep.

Edit your src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml file and add the
following line:

      <property name="basenames">
          <util:list>
+          <value>${cas.viewResolver.basename}</value>
              <value>cas_views</value>
          </util:list>
      </property>

By default you don't have a reference to the cas.viewResolver.basename
variable, so it has to be added manually.

Regards,

Nicolás