Hi there,a security scan done with IBM appscan indicates that SimpleHttpClient
can be vulnerable to DOS.
     in = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(connection.getInputStream()));
                boolean readInput = true;                while (readInput) {
                readInput =StringUtils.isNotBlank(in.readLine());
 }
This part of the code reads the buffer without considering the lenght of the
stream so if there are no spaces in it,we can have a out of memory error, if we
have spaces with a huge buffer the appserver can close the connection givin a
DOS.
This is the result of a static analisys.
I think it would be useful to share.