Thanks for your help.

Can you elaborate more on this.

I will give you some more explanation about my implementation.

When I started using cas on http, cas client used to throw an exception- 'It
works only with https' but then I found a workaround to this problem and I
commented few lines in SecureURL.java present in util of cas client.
Following are the lines I commented:

            if (!u.getProtocol().equals("https"))

                throw new IOException("only 'https' URLs are valid for this
method");

After this workaround, it started working fine.

Please find attached file 'CASFIlter.java'. If you check method called
'doFilter', it first checks for user attribute in session and returns on
finding it. So I am not getting where SSL is coming into picture. Please
tell me if I am missing something.

Thanks,

Smita

  _____