Hello,
I am trying to use NTLM authentication with CAS and have been successful with
IE as the browser. However, when I try the same using firefox (v3), something
funny happens-
1. I attempt to get to a page- http://testsys-xp.bling.com:8080/TestApp/Test.jsp
2. The browser displays a dialog box that says "You have chosen to open
Test.jsp which is a jsp file from http://testsys-xp.bling.com:8443. What should
Firefox  do with this file - open or save" etc

On the console, I see-
2009-01-16 15:56:36,365 INFO [org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl] -
<Granted service ticket [ST-12-2nnlBKQKwcqKfxYtsBOY-cas] for service
[http://testsys-xp.bling.com:8443/TestApp/Test.jsp] for user [john]>

The user name is correctly identified from the windows login. However, the
service URL seems mixed up- The ticket appears to be granted for port number is
8443 whereas I specified 8080. I am not sure why that hapenned.
I tried adding the server's url to network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris as
suggested in http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/SPNEGO and that didn't
help. Infact, I tried a few different one- https://testsys-xp.bling.com,
https://testsys-xp.bling.com:8443,
https://testsys-xp.bling.com:8443/cas-server-3.3, http://testsys-xp.bling.com,
but none of them worked.

Any ideas to get this working on Firefox?

Thanks for your time.