Från: cas-boun...@tp.its.yale.edu [mailto:cas-boun...@tp.its.yale.edu] För
William G. Thompson, Jr.
Skickat: den 20 januari 2009 19:54
Till: Yale CAS mailing list
Ämne: Re: Invalidate all sessions for a user identity

Pål,

Can you be more specific regarding the "active sessions"?  Are these
application sessions that have been created after a users has been
authenticated via CAS?

If the credentials are known to be compromised (social engineering or
otherwise) you'd want to prevent further use of them, likely by
controlling them at the primary authentication source (LDAP, Kerberos,
etc).

If you have deployed Single Sign Out, you could potentially customize
CAS with an administrative feature that would call out to active
application sessions and log off a specified user.  Out of the box
this is not available.

Bill
--
William G. Thompson, Jr.
Senior Technologist - Development Information Systems