Hi Scott,

Thanks for your answer. If you mean using CAS over HTTP instead of HTTPS,
yes, that's the case for now, BUT I set the "httpClient" property to false
in CAS configuration file :

<bean
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler"
                    p:httpClient-ref="httpClient" p:requireSecure="false" />

Maybe I didn't understand how the Classic ASP client should work. I try to
read the ASP application calling CASProxier.asp first. Am I right on this
point ?

Could you please give me more information, if you can.

Thanks

David