Important Deadlines For JA-SIG Conference Coming Up This Week!

Early-bird discounts for conference registration end on Friday, January
30th.
Register now:  http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/09spring/registration.html

Special discount rates at our conference hotel expire on January 30th too!
Reserve now:  http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/09spring/accom-travel.html

Here are some other conference links you should know about:

1.  The JASIG 2009 Conference Wiki has lots of information:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Spring+2009+Dallas

2. Sign up for the conference event site on Facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=41240188941

3.  We need volunteers to facilitate sessions!
Sign up here:  http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/x/6wleAQ

4.  We're still lining up posters for the Poster Session and Reception.
It's a great low-key atmosphere for sharing your work!  Learn more and sign
up here:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/x/iAheAQ

5.  Developers, if you're staying for the free post-conference sessions let
us know:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/x/nwleAQ

6.  Unicon, a JASIG Commercial Affiliate, is offering a two-and-a-half day
training class
on Portlet Development immediately following the conference.  More
information:
http://www.unicon.net/node/1149

See you in Dallas!
The Spring 2009 JASIG Conference Program Committee