Hi John,

The BEE2 user clock input circuit is actually LVPECL, which is probably
why you've been encountering problems driving it using CMOS levels from
the IBOB. Matt Dexter from UCB Radio Astronomy Lab has also designed a
board to properly make the interface. It's been used pretty reliably on
the ATA driving a rack of BEE2s from IBOBs.

Thanks,
Henry

Also, we found that the clock signal we derive from the IBOB SMA connector
is not quite up to the level needed to drive the BEE2 clock.  A simple
level shifter fixed the problem and made it rock-solid.  A memo's in the
works with pictures and drawings.

John