From: casper-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:casper-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Oren Milgrome
Sent: 20 August 2008 16:03 PM
To: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [casper] borph register value limit?

Hi, I've noticed a funny limit on the largest value I can write to a
unsigned 32 bit BORPH register. This arrises when I try to set a 10GBE
transmitter to send to IP adddress 226.0.0.1

I've tried decimal and hex representations, but the command seems to fail
for values bigger than 2^31. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Oren M.
o...@berkeley.edu