Hi Wan

The overflow block that generates the overflow output does not currently
work properly, fixing it keeps slipping my mind. I will fix it as soon as I
can.

The FFT needs the same number of bits as there are stages i.e 5 stage = 5
bits. If you give it more it will just slice off the ones it needs and
ignore the rest so 32 bits should be more than enough.

Regards
Andrew