Hi ,
-finally, we managed to run 'tgtap' manually we added 'x' with chmod 'a+x',
and we launched again the tut2 python script and it works now.
- But sometimes when lauching tut2 with the boffile specified in the python
script, we have an error after the bistream loading step(message: "no cable
connected on 'port0'. "), we use your trick as you said few weeks ago. where
we need  to clear and to load manually the '.bof' through ipython, before
launching tut2.py(as we put in comment the bof file ) in order to have a
sucessfull design working without saying that there is no cable connected on
'port0'. it occurs sometimes and that is the workaround that we found. we
will have to look in depth(or investigate) another day...

thanks,
(the case can be closed)

==================== the screen report =====================

Connecting to server roach...  ok

------------------------
ok
---------------------------
Port 0 linkup:  True
Port 3 linkup:  True
---------------------------
Configuring receiver core... done
Configuring transmitter core... done
---------------------------
Setting-up packet source... done
Setting-up destination addresses... done
Resetting cores and counters... done

===============================
10GbE Transmitter core details:
===============================
Note that for some IP address values, only the lower 8 bits are valid!
------------------------
GBE0 Configuration...
My MAC:  02 02 0A 00 00 14
Gateway:    0   0   0  20