Hi, Jack,

On Oct 14, 2010, at 10:02 PM, Jack Hickish wrote:

> I remember an issue with borph hanging on read/writes, which the mail archive
> suggests you may have solved. Could you just confirm -- does the current
> version of 10.1 in the git repo successfully create bof files that work with
> the BEE2?

You remember correctly and, as the mail archive suggests, I did solve that
problem a few months ago.  I can happily confirm that the current version of
mlib_devel (ever since commit e7c407c) in the git repo can indeed successfully
create bof files that work with the BEE2 using the Xilinx 10.1 tools.

For more details, see...

http://casper.berkeley.edu/git/?p=mlib_devel.git;a=commit;h=e7c407c

Dave