Hi Daniel,

This error occurs when the Simulink design is updated.  It's possible the
library you've loaded has blocks that are different than those used to
create the original design.  If you start a simulation (Simulation -->
Start), the error dialog box should pop up with more detailed information
about the offending block or connection.  If the issue is a block, try
deleting it and replacing it with one from your library.

Mark