Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any examples or suggestions on how to get
large numbers coming out of vector accumulators into the 10 Gbe block.
This block takes 64 bits at a time, so I've tried to slice up whatever
comes out fo the vacc into 64 bit slices, delaying subsequent ones so
that mux selections lets me capture an entire spectral channel as it
comes out of vacc. However, cycling through the mux means I miss all
the channels in between count starts. Regardless, I may be going about
it the wrong way, so any examples would be greatly appreciated. The
ones I've seen concatenate up to 64 bits, so do not have this problem.
If anyone wants to take a look, this is intended for getting out the
data of a 3 antenna 500 MHz bandwidth correlator for the FASR Subsytem
Testbed, FST.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3531421/test1ghz10Gbe.mdl

Thanks,
Sam Tun