If I remember correctly, the SMA inputs are not normally run through a DCM,
they're just IO pins (I could be wrong about this..).  Specifics on how to
make a yellow block are on the wiki:
https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/How_to_make_a_"yellow"_
block. Assuming your block is named 'newblock':

0) Sacrifice a goat to the EDK gods so that they will allow you to complete
in a reasonable amount of time.

1) Edit xps_library/@xps_newblock/xps_newblock.m to have the SMA input as an
input pin and the GPIO pin as an output pin.  Look through other
yellowblocks in the lines which modify the ext_ports struct for the right
pins.  Billy's modification is probably a good starting point

2) Use verilog/vhdl to put the SMA clock through a DCM & drive the output
GPIO pin. This part should be pretty straightforward if you copy the
instantiation from reference documentation

-Suraj