Hi Yifan,

This sounds like the missing mmc drivers that was fixed in the
latest kernel release. You can update your kernel to the newest
one found here:

https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/LatestVersions

using the instructions here:

https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/ROACH_kernel_uboot_update

I can help you with that if you'd like.

Dave/Alec: As an aside, has Mo's setup been updated with the
newest kernel you compiled in August? Yifan's board was done in
late June, so it would have had the May release of the kernel.

Thanks,
Henry