Hello CASPERites

SKA-SA has setup an organisation-wide homepage on github for our open-source
work: https://github.com/ska-sa

We are slowly migrating all our existing projects off the CASPER webserver and
from our own local RCS servers. Github is to become the unified home for all
our associated projects.

This includes:

   * ROACH-1 and ROACH-2: datasheets, schematics, layouts, gerbers, BOMs, board
support packages, manufacturing packs, testing, infrastructure and software
stuff like tcpborphserver, tgtap, uboot and other bits 'n pieces of the ROACH
system. All of them will be migrated to github with some in new, standalone
repositories.

   * mlib_devel: the CASPER Simulink stuff. There are now a number of these
forks across multiple organisations. SKA-SA has a fairly stable fork because
this is the one we use for production work (KAT-7 and MeerKAT development).
While it doesn't have all the newest Matlab stuff (xblocks, for example), it
generally does have the latest ROACH-related stuff. So if you've got a new
ROACH2 board, you probably want to use this fork rather than the casper-astro
one. New users to the CASPER tools should use the standard
github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel.

   * CORR (the correlator control package, including katcp_wrapper) is now on
github.

   * SPEAD (the Python SPEAD reference implementation) source code. Migrated
from Simon's personal github account.

   * KATCP: Both python and c-based source code should move to github.

   * There are also some new (read: not yet ready for public consumption; YMMV)
projects on the go too, like the new MyHDL flow.

The pypi packages will continue to be released periodically for katcp, spead
and corr, as before. Consider these stable releases, which is what you'll get
if you do easy_install katcp, for example. The stuff in github is under active
development and YMMV on the bleeding edge.

Most of the Wiki pages still point to the now redundant SVN and GIT repos on
the Berkeley servers. As we come across these, we'll fix 'em. Feel free to help
with this if you spot one! For now, you'll have to manually look in these
github repos. To be crystal clear: github is now the authoritative source for
all things ROACH related, not the Berkeley servers.

Jason