I would also suggest the SX95. You're likely to run out of BRAM before anything
else in most DSP-heavy CASPER applications and the LX is very low on BRAM
resources.

In three of the KAT-7 instruments, we run out of BRAM first, then logic and
usually have spare DSP48s when using the SX95. The designs won't fit on an
LX110 'cos it doesn't have enough BRAM.

Jason