Hi,
The adc 14 bits yellow block has been solved. Bruno made the yellow block
and you can have access to its files.
below you have the explanation gave to Nima, who asked the same question. I
validated the  14 bits yellow block with bruno,and it works perfectly.  I
asked to the casper team to add it to the mlib , and it seems that they
have not yet done it.

regards,