Hi all.

Rich Lacasse at NRAO in Charlottesville has the same problem.  I also
tried it on our machine in Green Bank, with the same  bad results.  That's
three separate machines and users with the same problem.  Something's
wrong with this tutorial, or it is incompatible with the latest
mlib_devel.  Could someone have a look at it?

Thanks!

John