Hi Dale

> On another topic, Andrew, you state that we can calculate the delays since we
> know the position of the antennas and source.
> Does anyone know an accurate way to find the location of GPS satellites?  ...

Our system is not being used for satellites and I assume that stars have
better known (and stable) locations, making calculations easier to get
accurate.

We intend using our beamformer in conjunction with a correlator. This
will allow us to monitor the path length differences using the
correlator, and use this in the calculations for the beamformer if
needed. A coarse correlator might help if needed, maybe just by
capturing snapshots of the cross product and analysing the result in
software.

Regards
Andrew