Hi all.  Preparations for the meeting are coming along!

We have quite a few participants in the workshop, but there's still time
to register for the conference.  We would like to have a full count of
participants by August 1, so that we can prepare the accommodations and
food.  We will keep the registration open after that, but we may not be
able to accommodate everyone registering after the 31st of July.

The schedule of talks is coming together well.  We plan to have basic
tutorials Monday morning, vendor and science talks Tuesday, Science and
technical talks Wednesday, and technical talks the rest of the week.

Every afternoon we will have tutorials in the lab until 5:00, but the lab
will be open all the time.  We will have GPUs, Roach-I, and Roach-II
hardware available for your hacking enjoyment.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings we will have activities.

Saturday, for those who remain, we will have a hike to the top of a local
mountain overlooking the observatory.  For those not as athletically
inclined, we will also host a train ride at the local state park.  There
will be a charge for the train ride.

Any questions, please email casper2...@nrao.edu.

John