On 08/28/2012 03:36 PM, Adam Barta wrote:
Looking in /proc most other "kernel generated files" for example /proc/interrupts or /proc/mdstat also have 0 filesizes.
Well, that seems pretty common with things that aren't really files but I don't know how to get Python to read more than teh nominal file size if it is supposed to look like a file.

I'm going to see if I can restore the file size some way. It would be a hack but if it works I'll move on.

Cheers

Tom