Hello ROACH2 users

I thought I'd share some out-the-wall power measurements of a shipping model
ROACH2, including fans etc:

Standby (plugged in the wall, but not powered up):
  7W (17VA)

Idle (powered on, PPC booted, but FPGA not programmed):
  52W (84VA)

FPGA programmed with a ridiculously lightly loaded design (software register
and counter 100MHz):
  57W (this depends heavily on your boffile; I don't have a heavily loaded
design compiled for R2 yet)

The single ROACH2 that I was measuring had a rather poor power factor of
between 0.59 and 0.62, depending on the loading. This might motivate for
PF-correcting PSUs for larger installations.

ADDONS:
=======
SFP+ mezzanine card:
  5.5W per card, with no modules plugged in
  5.5W per card, driving four copper SFP direct attach cables
  9.5W per card, driving four 10GBASE-LR long-range optical modules

MeerKAT ADC (10bit, 1.8GSa/s):
  15W each

Jason