Hi, Alec,

I have some more feedback on the root filesystem image for ROACH2.  It looks
like the roach2-debian-fs-snapshot-24-10-2012.tar.gz tarball has nothing in
lib/modules.  When using that as an NFS root filesystem, this leads to a number
of error messages like:

modprobe: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.7.0-rc2+/modules.dep: No such
file or directory

Starting NFS common utilities: statd failed!
Starting NTP server: ntpdmodprobe: FATAL: Could not load
/lib/modules/3.7.0-rc2+/modules.dep: No such file or directory

tcpborphserver: ... loading roach mmap driver ...
insmod: can't read '/lib/modules/roach_mmap.ko': No such file or directory

I don't know if these are real problems, though, since I can communicate OK
with the ROACH2 via KATCP.

A couple of minor annoyances are that ntpdate did not use the NTP server that
DHCP provided:

 1 Jan 00:00:14 ntpdate[410]: no server suitable for synchronization found

...nor was the ntpd.conf file updated with the NTP server from DHCP.  The
hostname option returned by DHCP was not used either.  I'll have to look into
how I have our ROACH1 NFS root filesystem setup because that handles these
things OK.  Presumably it's just a matter of sysadmin tweaking to get these
things going.

Dave