Hi Lean,

The missing links you see indicate that the block didn't finish drawing
properly - or to say it failed to run the initialization script. If you
look at the various *_init.m functions in the casper_library, you can see
they are the functions that *draw* the block according to given parameters.
If the script encounters some error before it can complete, we are left
with half-drawn blocks. I'm actually a bit confused about the library
version that you were referring to --- 7.4, 7.2 --- I wasn't aware that
casper_library had numbered release. (!)

For this issue I recommend updating your mlib_devel to the current
casper-astro/mlib_devel on github.
(Link<https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel>)
This should be easy (just replace your old mlib_devel folder with this new
one, but do remember to get the pcores needed for xilinx
13<https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/MSSGE_Toolflow_Setup#13.x_Development.2FProduction>).
If the problem persists, maybe we can take a closer look at your parameter
settings and figure out the problem - it might be a bug in the library!

Or if you'd like to try something fun, like debugging the error in your
current set-up, you can try this (you don't have to do this, nor is this
any standard Casper-style trick, just something I would do to debug a
block):

> 1. add the two *.m files in the attachment to your matlab path
> 2. left click on your fft_wideband_real block in your design
> 3. switch to matlab command window, and type >>> run_init(gcb)

I expect that you would see some error message that tells you what goes
wrong at which line of which initialization script. Then we can look into
it. (I still hope that updating the mlib_devel would solve the problem,
though).

Best,
Hong