Hello

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM, David MacMahon
<dav...@astro.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I've noticed that tcpborphserver3 (from the ROACH2 NFS root filesystem)
> implements a somewhat different set of commands than tcpborphserver2.
>
> Is there a document that documents the latest KATCP commands and the latest
> tcpborhserver3 commands?

Now there is :), I have written up the commands which are likely to be
useful and persist (there are a number of internal and experimental
commands and features which you could try, but will have to debug yourself :)

Below is the list. I'll add it to the tcpborphserver3 source directory

regards

marc