> Hi all:
>
> A basic question: my understanding is that to use KATCP, one first needs
> copy the bof file to Roach2. Is that correct? If yes, how does one
> transfer
> the file to Roach2 board without ftp or scp?

Hi Nimish.

I think you do need to use FTP or scp, or some such, to copy the bof to
the roach's file system into the /boffiles directory.

In fact we use an NFS mounted file system, but we copy our bof into the
/boffiles directory on the roach file system on the host side.

Then, katcp knows to look in that directory, I think, for the bof files.

John