You guys probably appreciate this already, but although the coefficients in
the PFB FIR are generally symmetric around the center tap, the upper and
lower taps use these coefficients in reverse order from one another.  In
order to take advantage of the symmetry, you'll have to use dual-port ROMs
that support two different addresses (one counting up and one counting
down).  In the original core I wrote, I instead just shared coefficients
between the real and imaginary components.  This was an easy factor of 2
savings.  After that first factor of two, we found it was kind of
diminishing returns...

Another thought could be a small BRAM with a linear interpolator between
addresses.  This would be a block with a wide range of uses, and could
easily cut the size of the PFB coefficients by an order of magnitude.  The
(hamming/hanning) window and the sinc that the PFB uses for its
coefficients are smooth functions, making all the fine subdivisions for

--
Aaron Parsons
510-306-4322