Hi Casperites!

I have installed the latest toolflow (14.2) on a 64 bit VM with Ubuntu
12.04 successfully, but when I tried to install on our powerful workstation
I got troubles...

It seems to be a very common known problem of the 12.04 dist.on the X
drivers, just after the installation at the first boot you get the screen
flickering or the desktop splitted and flipped horizontally, in any case
the system seems to be stuck.

Googleing somewhere I have read of some possible parameters to input before
to install but I do not find any prompt on the install wizard.

Did you have the same problem? Any suggestion on how to get a prompt in the
installation procedure or how to simply fix it?!

Many thanks,
Cheers,
Andrea