Hi All,

I've been playing around in my spare time trying to get Debian squeeze as
the OS for a ROACH board (possibly a bad/pointless idea but hey).  The
issue I'm facing is that I need a kernel with UDEV support in and so
launched into cross-compiling one.  The problem is finding a BORPH patch
that matches the kernel - I came across the following two links

https://github.com/brandonhamilton/BORPH

http://wiki.netfpga.org/foswiki/bin/view/NetFPGA/OneGig/BORPH

The first one doesn't mention which kernel the patch is for (fails on
latest 2.6) and then second one has no permissions for the link.

Does anyone have links to a later version of the kernel with the BORPH
patch in? I'd like sources so I can really break things.....

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross Williamson