Hi, Jeff,

No clues yet.  How about if you telnet from the non-working computer to the
ROACH2 using port 7147:

telent 10.0.0.200 7147

Does it connect and stay connected?  If it stays connected, does it return a
bunch of help text when you enter this command:

?help

If that all works over telnet from the non-sorking computer, then it must be
some sort of weird Python or Python/KATCP issue.  Are you running the same
Python version on both working and non-working machines?

I don't know how to use the logger option of Python/KATCP.

Dave